(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 2 months ago #31533

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
substick wrote:
I think admin's will need to have access to change peoples team so it makes it easy to muddle the teams and make them fair.
I agree with this

substick wrote:
The bot's level thing will happen anyway since it is like that on the normal wcs server unless something has changed in the past month (It wouldn't be surprising if it had )
As far as I know, on WCS #1, you get levels from Bots, but on #2 you don't. It is kinda annoying not being able to level when no-one else is on anyway
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by Chifilly.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 2 months ago #31534

• xciting
  • Gold Boarder
Yes it's annoying, because, i guess, all of the players on WCS#1 dont know anything about the new server. so advertising would be good
add me on steam dvx_starn1

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 2 months ago #31535

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
Remmember its still a trial at the moment. changed so bots give XP and XP rewards for killing people is the same as it has ever been. people lower than you still give you xp.

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 2 months ago #31539

• Nemx
  • Gold Boarder
substick wrote:
But that's still unfair when I get put on the other team Yelling Also I think admin's will need to have access to change peoples team so it makes it easy to muddle the teams and make them fair. The thing is that, it happens, some people are better than others and sometimes its hard to make the teams fair in a game. Sometimes you just gotta stick in there and deal with dieing a lot Or just go skilled sniper, that normally works

But i just mean when a team wins 10 rounds in a row to mix everyone up in both teams, not just swap one or 2 people.

And i noticed that for the 20 or 50 exp it costs $1500 but the 100 exp costs $2500. Shouldn't it be that there is a chance to get more exp from buying the first one if you buy it twice. so shouldn't it be more like 20 or 50 exp for $1000.

My Maths:

$1000 x2 = $2000,
$2000 = 40 exp or 100 exp

$2500 x 1 = $2500,
$2500 = 100 exp

I believe that the exp buying should be more like this than what is it now because currently it is

£3000 = 40 exp or 100 exp

Or

$2500 = 100 exp

No reason to even have the first one in if it stays this way.

Thanks
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds