(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: A request from MEGATRON

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: A request from MEGATRON 12 years, 9 months ago #25698

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Megaton you might want to try a race like hermes, that has a proper teleport and it has like a 3 sec cooldown which is nothing when by the time you have teleported

Re: A request from MEGATRON 12 years, 9 months ago #25706

• reality
  • Fresh Boarder
This request has been brought up before, about getting the master races back, and basically what pooky said was that they were too OP and he removed them because of alot of ppl complaining.

Re: A request from MEGATRON 12 years, 9 months ago #25711

• MEGATRON
  • Fresh Boarder
well im not sure if i'll be able to do that. as a new user i'm pretty let down ... didn't seem like a big deal.

thanks anyways. if you guys change your minds, post here and i'll get an e-mail update.

nice meeting you all! gl!

Re: A request from MEGATRON 12 years, 9 months ago #25712

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
yaas love the master races, only thing that was op about master human last time i played it was every hit froze them which kinda sucked for the other guy
GIMP!!!

Re: A request from MEGATRON 12 years, 9 months ago #25718

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Kinda funny you just want master human for no cooldown on teleport while you havent even played all races on our server (chifilly.co.cc/games/css/twk/wcs/racebank/index.php) + you won't be able to play master human from the start as it would be a higher lvl race anyway.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: A request from MEGATRON 12 years, 9 months ago #25719

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
M3ntoz wrote:
Kinda funny you just want master human for no cooldown on teleport while you havent even played all races on our server (chifilly.co.cc/games/css/twk/wcs/racebank/index.php) + you won't be able to play master human from the start as it would be a higher lvl race anyway.

Woo, linking to my race bank. Forgot about that
Anyway, I agree that the master races are quite overpowered, so it's a good idea they're not added

Re: A request from MEGATRON 12 years, 9 months ago #25726

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
MEGATRON wrote:
I love the teleport feature...

MEGATRON, if you like the race you will probably like the race "confederate" it comes with long-jump, screen shake, extra health and teleport (with a 3 second cool-down) which for me in my opinion is one of the best races. I also like the teleport features but having 0second cool-down sound a bad idea, anyway, 3 seconds isn't that bad

--VooDoo--

Re: A request from MEGATRON 12 years, 9 months ago #25772

• Demonic
  • Gold Boarder
VooDoo wrote:
MEGATRON wrote:
I love the teleport feature...

MEGATRON, if you like the race you will probably like the race "confederate" it comes with long-jump, screen shake, extra health and teleport (with a 3 second cool-down) which for me in my opinion is one of the best races. I also like the teleport features but having 0second cool-down sound a bad idea, anyway, 3 seconds isn't that bad

--VooDoo--

I Agree, Just add some invisibility to confederate and it's a Human Mastaaa!
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
~Bertrand Russell
Last Edit: 12 years, 9 months ago by Demonic. Reason: Spelling issues
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds