Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Destinys Stun

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 10 months ago #24172

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
Scathe wrote:
I dont have a problem with so called "OP" races... only a couple of things could do with tweaking is all, as one races strength can often be another races weakness. All thats needed is to find the races which make it easier to combat the opposing person who is beating you up with his race! fun fun!

dont think theres a weakness for insane amount of dmg . An m3ntoz shut it -_- simply stating a problem there.
GIMP!!!

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 10 months ago #24175

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Sure there is gimp, you use a race which has high evade, and life leech to compensate for when they do hit. Im not saying that there arent races which do an insane amount of dmg sometimes, but there are things you can do and races to choose which help combat them better.

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 10 months ago #24195

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Gimp wrote:
Scathe wrote:
I dont have a problem with so called "OP" races... only a couple of things could do with tweaking is all, as one races strength can often be another races weakness. All thats needed is to find the races which make it easier to combat the opposing person who is beating you up with his race! fun fun!

dont think theres a weakness for insane amount of dmg . An m3ntoz shut it -_- simply stating a problem there.

he does make a good point. and mentoz, he did have the race name in the topic
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: Destinys Stun 12 years, 10 months ago #24196

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
to be fair i edited after his post , points still valid though.
GIMP!!!
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds