Monday, May 20, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft update 1.7.2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Minecraft update 1.7.2

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35284

So whats going on with the server? I got on it yesterday but now it says im not white-listed?

Just want to know what up.

And gracie im not jealous. Just curious

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35285

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Hello, well, the server is still whitelisted, it's not stable, it crashes alone now and then... Hope this weekend I'll be able to open the server to public and maybe with a few new things and ideas in it, I've been quite busy with my recent work project and irl, so the fun part of my life must follow behind and not ahead of me, sorry...

I've reset the map, inv's are gone, enderchests I have no idea yet.

Cheers

The following user(s) said Thank You: M3ntoz

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35286

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder
Awwww. Oh well Im just happy the server is starting back up again.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35287

• nuckyi
  • Expert Boarder
I am Here toons if you need me

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35288

Well im glad we can all be back on the server once again. But with a new server comes a new spawn. So I
was just wonder what the spawn theme could be. The last spawn was not the best looking. But I hope this spawn will look awesome. I know your all busy doing your own things which is ok, because we can build this spawn one step at a time. Also I would love to help build the spawn if you need it.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35289

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Minecraftwyatt01 wrote:
Well im glad we can all be back on the server once again. But with a new server comes a new spawn. So I
was just wonder what the spawn theme could be. The last spawn was not the best looking. But I hope this spawn will look awesome. I know your all busy doing your own things which is ok, because we can build this spawn one step at a time. Also I would love to help build the spawn if you need it.

Well, I can create a poll. If people suggest themes, I can make a thread-poll that will allow people to vote for their favourite theme. Some theme suggestions I have are:

Rustic Town/Village.

Medieval City/Castle.

Space-age/Futuristic.

Floating City.

Again.. these are only suggestions, some may not be possible or may not be easy to create.
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35290

That is a good idea. The theme I really like is the Medieval theme. You can do so much with it. The main spawn point could be inside a Castle. And out side this Castle could be the Medieval town/city that is surrounded by walls. There could be a shop in the town also with other accessories.

Also about the money thing, there is a plugin that gives you money for killing mobs.
I thought this could help player get money since /em sell (cobble, dirt, gravel) is gone.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35291

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder
A mob arena would be cool. But build what you wish. Just a suggestion And I do agree with Wyatt I like the Medieval Theme best.
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by gracielynn.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35292

Here are some of my designs for the Medieval

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35293

• KarlieAnn16
  • Junior Boarder
Yes, a brand new spawn would be ideal. I feel like the first one that I came onto was kinda rustic/town village. I still like that one. I also like the medieval one too. I'm not too fond of the floating village because people will take advantage of it and push people off, ect. I know how that goes . So I'd say either medieval or the village theme. Or a medieval village...
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds