(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: End Reset Plugin

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34678

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
I for one really hope this fixes the server lag issues. (Personally I am sceptical, the server still lags for me and I know there isn't a tonne of spawners setup in the end.)

Seems like a lazy way to fix not having enough resources to cope with server demand. Losing our building rights in the end in favour of an Enderdragon arena is disappointing

Too much coffee for me! Sorry Tunes XD
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by sh4z.

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34679

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well

Horsepower, I won't give more to it, already the server has 60Gb SSD for the maps, 32Gb of ram and 4 Xeon 3Ghz cores, I don't want to spend a dime more on the server. Nuff said.

Last night server stuck 1 cpu with something I don't had the time to dig, previously, on the other map, it was quite often restarted due to the gazzilions of enderman in the ender, cuz having like a full 1024 entities spawned, was cutting on the other mobs and people complaining about no mobs on other worlds, the server is able to control only 1024 mob entities at a given time, if around 500 of them are on the ender.. guess what happens.

I stated previously, in the topic about the reset, that there will be a plugin to reset the ender often or after the enderdragon gets killed and everyone leaves the map.

So, stuffing all these reasons on a scale, the resets are winning.

There is another spot to hide bases quite well and also allows to move farther in the world, the nether, so use it.

I won't add the plugin today, cause I have an important dinner at a clients home and I won't have brains to fiddle with the server, so it will happen during sunday night.

Cheers.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GeneralDonno, sh4z

Re: End Reset Plugin 11 years, 1 month ago #34695

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
Sounds like a pretty sweet setup... Thanks for helping keep the server running smooth. I was probably outta line, Just was lookin forward to having a nice end base setup. Anyway I moved all my crap out of the end the other day so all is well! theres plenty of other places to build. ^^

It's funny ppl are still building there! wait and see what happens
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by sh4z.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds