Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft Access requests
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Minecraft Access requests

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23215

• NEZ
  • Gold Boarder
hmmm, digitalminer is telling me he is getting ACCESS DENIED when he tries to go on. what does this mean?

ahhh, he now tells me he made a mistake and his name is actually dylanlewis3
Hic canet erranté Lunam, Solis; labores Arcturù;, pluuias; hyad. géinos; trióes.
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by NEZ.

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23230

• Zorninphel
  • Senior Boarder
So yeah, we've been griefed again. Well, I'VE been griefed. Long story. In a nutshell, dashman88 built a spawned city next to my survival city. I logged on, found it, and started to remove it because I didn't really want it there. He then logged on, and started cussing, destroying my city, threatening to put me in a shredder (WTF.), you know the deal. Afterwards, he decided to goall griefy and put lava and fire everywhere in my city and at the Rainbow House at spawn, which I built. I suggest a permaban. And I don't even know why I'm saying suggest.

If you don't believe me for some absurd reason, ask Space_Cowboy.
This signature needs to be about 20% cooler.

Rainbow Dash: Pinkie Pie? You asleep yet?
Pinkie Pie: No. Are you asleep yet?
RD: If I was sleeping, how could I ask you if you were asleep yet?
PP: Oh yeah! Hehhehw
RD: When we get to Appleloosa, d'you think we'll have to carry that heavy tree all by ourselves?
PP: What tree? You mean Loomberg?
RD: ... No. Fluttershy.
PP: Hehehe, Fluttershy's not a tree, silly!
Twilight Sparkle: What's going on?
PP: Rainbow Dash thinks Fluttershy's a tree!
RD: I do not think she's a tree! I just-
TS: Did you say she was a tree?
RD: No! Well, sorta-
TW: You know she's not a tree, right?
PP: She's not a tree, Dashie!
Fluttershy: I'd like to be a tree.

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23231

• dashman88
  • Fresh Boarder
yes i admit and i was banned but this doesnt change anything thanks to zorninphel im an official greifer so you just made it worse for those innocent little servers out there and i will find a way back in the server i have 2 minecraft accounts yes and u wont know its me
but i know the ways on the server you can't stop me, because really only a minecraft nerd like you would stay on the computer all the hours of the day and it took you long enough to ban me hehehe i could be hippyninja2011 nobody knows.

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23232

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Zorninphel wrote:
So yeah, we've been griefed again. Well, I'VE been griefed. Long story. In a nutshell, dashman88 built a spawned city next to my survival city. I logged on, found it, and started to remove it because I didn't really want it there. He then logged on, and started cussing, destroying my city, threatening to put me in a shredder (WTF.), you know the deal. Afterwards, he decided to goall griefy and put lava and fire everywhere in my city and at the Rainbow House at spawn, which I built. I suggest a permaban. And I don't even know why I'm saying suggest.

If you don't believe me for some absurd reason, ask Space_Cowboy.

He is gone.

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23233

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
dashman88 wrote:
yes i admit and i was banned but this doesnt change anything thanks to zorninphel im an official greifer so you just made it worse for those innocent little servers out there and i will find a way back in the server i have 2 minecraft accounts yes and u wont know its me
but i know the ways on the server you can't stop me, because really only a minecraft nerd like you would stay on the computer all the hours of the day and it took you long enough to ban me hehehe i could be hippyninja2011 nobody knows.

Dashman, building next to others work is bad behaviour, about ME knowing if it is you or not, maybe its not that hard for me, think about it, as some have said, I'm god.

You may not find a way back into the server, if that depends on me (yay, it really depends)

Also, you may have noticed that I know who creates and destroys each block in the world, even if you manage to enter the server again with another account, I may well find you and take care of things again.

Disrespecting the basic rules on the server leads to ban (which you now proudly have), I've also destroyed lots of others work, just because they like to build in top of others place and sometimes I give warning (mainly when I find the griefing).

So have fun on others servers, and if you try to enter ours again, beware, I'm always watching.

Cheers mate.

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23234

• Zorninphel
  • Senior Boarder
Better ban hippyninja2011 just in case

RD: When we get to Appleloosa, d'you think we'll have to carry that heavy tree all by ourselves?

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23235

• Liquid Snake
Tunes wrote:
Dashman, building next to others work is bad behaviour, about ME knowing if it is you or not, maybe its not that hard for me, think about it, as some have said, I'm god.

You may not find a way back into the server, if that depends on me (yay, it really depends)

Also, you may have noticed that I know who creates and destroys each block in the world, even if you manage to enter the server again with another account, I may well find you and take care of things again.

Disrespecting the basic rules on the server leads to ban (which you now proudly have), I've also destroyed lots of others work, just because they like to build in top of others place and sometimes I give warning (mainly when I find the griefing).

So have fun on others servers, and if you try to enter ours again, beware, I'm always watching.

Cheers mate.

i lol'd at that and i really dont understand why people do that aswell i mean the rules cant be that hard now can they

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23236

• Zorninphel
  • Senior Boarder
Liquid Snake wrote:
Tunes wrote:

Cheers mate.

i lol'd at that and i really dont understand why people do that aswell i mean the rules cant be that hard now can they

Hah hah, yeah. I lol'd at that too... Mainly because I do it. ALL HAIL LORD PENGUIN.

Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by Zorninphel. Reason: Stupid spelling mistakes.

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23237

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I have no idea how hard is to read and follow two simple rules...

Don't grief
Respect others work and space.

Other day I caught a player (don't remember) building almost on top of my sig and flag.. I wonder I ave to make it BIGGER... maybe... a whole chunk...

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23238

• Liquid Snake
i mean im barely on the MC server but if i am i wont even come anywhere near someones work i.e when they want to expand or whatever i think people need to start to put a damn bedrock wall across to where they want to build : /
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds