Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft Access requests
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Minecraft Access requests

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23239

• dashman88
  • Fresh Boarder
listen if anyone doesnt respect other peoples work it would be you (zorninphel), hense the fact that you take it into your hands to destroy other
peoples work which is quite sad but if you have not learned your lesson that if you destroy other peoples work chances are they are
going to destroy yours which in that case today you destroyed my starting of an underwater city i destroy your city, oh and no you will not find me on my second account
because i just got a program that allows me to be UNBANNALLBALE and hides my name sadly though you have seen the last of dashman88
on that server but you have not seen the last of me. I would like to know how your city is going, yes. post back so i can laugh my head off

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23240

• Liquid Snake
dashman88 wrote:
listen if anyone doesnt respect other peoples work it would be you (zorninphel), hense the fact that you take it into your hands to destroy other
peoples work which is quite sad but if you have not learned your lesson that if you destroy other peoples work chances are they are
going to destroy yours which in that case today you destroyed my starting of an underwater city i destroy your city, oh and no you will not find me on my second account
because i just got a program that allows me to be UNBANNALLBALE and hides my name sadly though you have seen the last of dashman88
on that server but you have not seen the last of me. I would like to know how your city is going, yes. post back so i can laugh my head off

i loled at both of those because you just epicly failed there, 2 accounts just means people dont want you so please do us a favor and go annoy your big brother

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23241

• dashman88
  • Fresh Boarder
oh its not hard at all actually but people do it 'cause it's fun but you would never know that because there's some goody toeshues (like you) who side with the people that greif but just step it to the side and call it Tunes: You should respect others work and not build near it. well like zorninphel said himself NO ONE IS GOING TO SEE IT then if no one is going to see it why destroy it and if you actually see what im getting at then you would agree with me because he said those EXACT words so in that case why should he care, WHY SHOULD ANYONE CARE BUT ME and NOT just that but shouldn't zorninphel had come to you first and ask if he can destroy my house oh and zorninphel said that i should ask him first be4 i build ON his city which i didn't and i did ask him and he said no after i built so what's the POINT of asking him if he's just going to say NO.

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23242

• Liquid Snake
oi one post wonder just one last question coz i cant be bothered with a long bs arguement wich nobody wants..

why do you care? you got banned end of story... i mean do you really think your gonna get unbanned by bitching on the forums about something that happened? really, just get off the forums stop wasting our and your own time and just find another server there's tons of them out there...

kkthxbai

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23243

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
dash chill. why you started building next to zorn's survival place is beyond me as its miles away from spawn and there is so much free space to build. zorn was not in the wrong for taking your house down if you invaded his build space.

your attempts at logic are almost as hilarious as your attempts at spelling, now leave the big boys to do their thing, go play with your lego or something. thanks.
GIMP!!!

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23244

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
I don't think this is really the place to argue about these things, if you want to argue about it then make a new topic

Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by substick.

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23260

• skylint22
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello i would like builder rank on youre MC freebuild server plz let me have builder so i can buld some epic stuff thx
Attachments:

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23261

• skylint22
  • Fresh Boarder
Edit:
The builder is for the first ip in tunes signature
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by skylint22. Reason: wrong name

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23269

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
yessss, finally some entertainment from minecraft for regular twk'ers.
dashman88 wrote:
yes i admit and i was banned but this doesnt change anything thanks to zorninphel im an official greifer so you just made it worse for those innocent little servers out there and i will find a way back in the server i have 2 minecraft accounts yes and u wont know its me
but i know the ways on the server you can't stop me, because really only a minecraft nerd like you would stay on the computer all the hours of the day and it took you long enough to ban me hehehe i could be hippyninja2011 nobody knows.

good stuff, please post more. I especially like the part how u are going to be invisible for a sysadmin of portugal

Re: Minecraft Access requests 13 years, 1 month ago #23271

• Liquid Snake
liger wrote:
yessss, finally some entertainment from minecraft for regular twk'ers.
dashman88 wrote:
yes i admit and i was banned but this doesnt change anything thanks to zorninphel im an official greifer so you just made it worse for those innocent little servers out there and i will find a way back in the server i have 2 minecraft accounts yes and u wont know its me
but i know the ways on the server you can't stop me, because really only a minecraft nerd like you would stay on the computer all the hours of the day and it took you long enough to ban me hehehe i could be hippyninja2011 nobody knows.

good stuff, please post more. I especially like the part how u are going to be invisible for a sysadmin of portugal

owned.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds