Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft Access requests
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Minecraft Access requests

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years, 1 month ago #32524

• Rownbear
  • Fresh Boarder
I recently started playing on the mmo minecraft server and so far i'm enjoying it, so it would be much appreciated to be able to join so i can finally fill up my moat around my castle.
my username is Rownbear.

Played alot on the twk cs servers so when i wanted to try minecraft I checked this place out and it's awesome with the skill and faction systems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amitiel, FrogyFace

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years, 1 month ago #32525

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I love this guy already

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years, 1 month ago #32526

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
We haven't seen a person like this for a while

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years ago #32589

• hajimexp
  • Fresh Boarder
id: hajimexp

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years ago #32590

• Flutiyama
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Friggin' Creepers!
I would like to get the access status!

IGN: Flutiyama
-----------------------------
内山フェリペ
東京学芸大学日本語日本文化研究性

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years ago #32596

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
And then the last 2 posts killed the moment

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years ago #32597

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
Just ignore the pair of them until they learn how to be respectful and apply correctly.
It absolutely does my head in (although raging hormones arent helping atm ) when little brats bark demands and expect to snap their fingers at ppl

Is that a wand in your pocket ... or are you just pleased to see my succubus?
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Amitiel.

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years ago #32598

• Flutiyama
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Friggin' Creepers!
I find if funny that my message had this kind of reception... Note that english is not my native language, but either way, I thought "I would like to (...)" was a way to ASK for something, not to "snap my fingers"...
Either way, as I was already In Game the moment I posted this, and was talking to people inside the server, I didn't think it was necessary to make such a polite requirement in this thread...
But seen it had such an effect on you guys, here I go again:
My name is Felipe Utiyama, Nickname FLUtiyama, I'm 22 years old, live currently in Japan, but I'm a Japanese descendant Brazilian. I study at a National university in Tokyo, speak 5 languages, and like playing minecraft in my free time. I also love Dancing Games and Long Distance Road Cycling.
I'll take the liberty of speaking for my friend up there (Hajimexp) as well, when I say we were looking for a good McMMO included, good-looking, well modded server for our daily adventures, as neither of us can host a good server without lag, because even with my 1GB net, I can't get in a Brazilian server without a major lag problem.

I'll also take the liberty of asking for the Access permition for my other friend, xLenwin, as I may have a little wider range of proficiency in the english language than the other 2. I'm sorry for the inconvenient, but ask for your comprehension.

My friends are 23 and 17 years old, we don't play for griefing, just surviving and gathering materials to do some cool buildings, and like to get some fun with Hunger Games from time to time.

Again, I hope I got that "ungrateful brat" feeling dissipated right now, and ask again, for the three of us (if possible), to receive the member rights to use buckets, dig diamonds and etcetera, seeing as we really searched a LOT to find a close-to-ideal server like this one, and don1t want to go searching again.

Nice to meet you all.

Felipe Utiyama
内山フェリペ
東京学芸大学日本語日本文化研究性
内山フェリペ
東京学芸大学日本語日本文化研究性

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years ago #32599

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
If you had read back carefully enough you would have clearly seen the issue was with the previous poster ...
although it is always common courtesy to request membership to a community politely, especially when someone is unknown - they wouldnt want to offend the wrong people ...
We have also had many many issues with rude and disrespectful kids

Re: Minecraft Access requests 12 years ago #32602

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
Just pm'd you

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds