Username Password: Remember me

Smaller map size
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Smaller map size

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Smaller map size 12 years ago #33169

• iMattR
*sigh* Tunes, because I like you and we need the server advertising... I'll get Chifilly to do it. No, but seriously, I'll talk to Chifilly and Voodoo and see what sort of marketing other McMMO servers have.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 12 months ago #33192

• Gedafix
  • Junior Boarder
Does anyone know what the "inactive" delay is for factions? I logged in to today to find out that 4 of my faction members were removed. Razanga isnt going to be happy when he comes back and realizes all his claims are gone :p

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 12 months ago #33193

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
I think we should talk about some ideas to bring ppl to the server.

I was wondering if the lack of food might be one of the reasons? I know it was posted and I do get the point that its a Survival server so we are supposed to survive and get our own food, but wonder if that is one of the reasons?
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 12 months ago #33194

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
It's possible. Because ever since the mechanics of animal spawning was changed, and areas actually det depleted of animals, it's very difficult to get food

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 11 months ago #33204

• Gedafix
  • Junior Boarder
i dunno, tunes decreased the difficulty, so i don't think hunger even kills you anymore.

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 11 months ago #33205

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
The difficulty has always been the same (Medium I believe) so hunger never killed you, but no matter what difficulty you're on, passive mobs don't respawn in areas they've been killed in

Re: Smaller map size 11 years, 11 months ago #33207

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Yes, I've found that passive mobs spawn when a chunk is generated and after that they spawn very slowly, to overcome this, I've built a spawner outside the spawn city, so, just type /spawn and then kill some piggies.

Also, for n00bz, after getting into a location to build, breed some of the existent mobs first.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds