(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Issues Here!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34685

• gracielynn
  • Senior Boarder
Chif i know you have been trolling wyatt.... plz stop.

Re: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34688

Amazing, simply amazing. The only thing i can say is that if you 2 keep it up, especially now you are draggin chif into the mix, you will be banned. Thats if he doesnt ban you when he sees this!
Thanks,

GeneralDonno

Re: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34691

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Wooooow... I really should just permenantly ban you both! You're causing more trouble than it's worth. Let me make this loud and clear just so you guys can get it into your stupid heads:

I HAVE DONE FUCK ALL TO EITHER OF YOU SO QUIT IT BEFORE MY ITCHY BAN FINGER DECIDES TO FOLLOW THROUGH

There... happy now?! If I hear ANY more of my name spoken by either of you, that includes just trying to ask me a question, I will NOT hesitate to instantly ban you because you are making me SO mad it's unhealthy!
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by Chifilly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sh4z

Re: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34698

I don't know the heck is going on in Gracie's head but, I have know idea what the hell is going on. I have nothing, nothing to do with this!!! So can someone plz tell me what the Hell is going on!!!

Re: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34699

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Minecraftwyatt01 wrote:
I don't know the heck is going on in Gracie's head but, I have know idea what the hell is going on. I have nothing, nothing to do with this!!! So can someone plz tell me what the Hell is going on!!!

yes, you gonna get banned if you annoy chif
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34700

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Hell yeah, sometimes "some" admins like to troll players a bit, in any moment, we intend to cause disgrace other that laugh a bit and harm no one.

So, gracielynn, if wyat is being trolled, he is the one who must complain, not you.

Don't piss Chif, he has a hammer sometimes faster than myne (as seen a few days ago when I wanted to troll an xrayer and he banned him right away.)

I just hope, posts like this DON'T EVAR be written here again.

You are being trolled, you have done something to deserve it, you must complain.

Never complain on behalf of others.

Nuff said.

Re: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34701

• renadragon
  • Senior Boarder
Out of all the Mods/Admins Chif's pretty level headed. i know your just trying to be nice gracie and look after family but after all the times wyatt and shadow have been trolling you and then blame it on chif kinda pissed him off. also the fact that wyatt lied about saying it was chif is the reason he is being trolled. so i would say the lesson of the day would be
dont cry when the admin you blame for trolling starts to trolling you
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by renadragon.

Re: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34702

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
renadragon wrote:
But the thing is, I'm not trolling them. I have no clue who is, but I'm sick of being blamed for it. I did nothing in the first place, and still doing nothing now. However, my threat still stands. If either of you so much as say half my name, I will perma-ban you. I don't get angry easily, but you two have pushed me over the edge!

Re: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34706

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Chifilly wrote:
renadragon wrote:
But the thing is, I'm not trolling them. I have no clue who is, but I'm sick of being blamed for it. I did nothing in the first place, and still doing nothing now. However, my threat still stands. If either of you so much as say half my name, I will perma-ban you. I don't get angry easily, but you two have pushed me over the edge!

As far as I'm aware, nobody was trolling them, they were just being complete morons and trolling themselves making up stupid stories and believing them themselves.. its all just a load of pathetic crap that has hopefully stopped now.

Re: Chif plz stop trolling wyatt 11 years, 4 months ago #34721

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
VooDoo wrote:
As far as I'm aware, nobody was trolling them, they were just being complete morons and trolling themselves making up stupid stories and believing them themselves.. its all just a load of pathetic crap that has hopefully stopped now.
I hope so, and they'd better stop before they're... lets say... "removed" from the server permenantly, and probably the forum too

OH! I'll also add, any talk of Herobrine will end in the same fate. It's getting old and boring
The following user(s) said Thank You: sh4z
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds