Sunday, September 01, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Charity Snowboard event - Sponor if possible Smile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Charity Snowboard event - Sponor if possible Smile

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Charity Snowboard event - Sponor if possible Smile 13 years, 9 months ago #15495

• tjandy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys,

I am participating in a snowboard/ski marathon on Thursday the 9th of December, I would appreciate it if anyone could give any support towards Macmillan cancer support and help me raise some money for them. It doesnt matter if you can only spare £1, it all helps and goes towards a good cause. You can donate by clicking the link below and thanks for any support that anyone can give

www.justgiving.com/andymac2k1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The money goes straight to Macmilan cancer support through this website. the site takes a 5% fee but Macmilan get more by using this site as they get 20% extra of the tax and are also eligable for gift aid. Macmilan also get another 3% on top of this from the government because they dont need to do the paper work and this is all automated

Re: Charity Snowboard event - Sponor if possible Smile 13 years, 9 months ago #15496

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
For some reason you forgot the link and if possible a site justifying the donation destination.

Re: Charity Snowboard event - Sponor if possible Smile 13 years, 9 months ago #15497

• tjandy
  • Fresh Boarder
lol my bad... updated the post to include the link and a brief descrition of the website and stuff.

Re: Charity Snowboard event - Sponor if possible Smile 13 years, 8 months ago #15721

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
C'mon guys, jump on board if you can
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Charity Snowboard event - Sponor if possible Smile 13 years, 8 months ago #15722

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
DreamState wrote:
C'mon guys, jump on board if you can

Poor, sorry.
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds