Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wcs

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Wcs 13 years, 7 months ago #15710

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Making a little post for some info

The server seems to be doing quite good, with an average of 12 ~ 18 people on it over day.I hope players are having fun on it... I haven't had time to speak to our ingame players yet. Wanna get some feedback from players to improve the gameplay.

The wcs forums seem to have come to an complete halt. No new versions have been launched in 2 weeks and other random topics have died as well. Hope this will be a temporary pause, since there are still some bugs actively screwing over our server ( the invis isn't working & ultimate cooldowns are bugged on Elf, Orc, Athena, ... ==> they all have the same basic ulti script )

I won't be able to script much more in the next few months. Exams are still pretty far off ( start 16th January ) but better to be save & learn then sorry.

Any remarks or questions can of course be posted on here

Go play & have fun!
Pooky

Re: Wcs 13 years, 7 months ago #15712

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Pooky wrote:
Making a little post for some info

The server seems to be doing quite good, with an average of 12 ~ 18 people on it over day.I hope players are having fun on it... I haven't had time to speak to our ingame players yet. Wanna get some feedback from players to improve the gameplay.

The wcs forums seem to have come to an complete halt. No new versions have been launched in 2 weeks and other random topics have died as well. Hope this will be a temporary pause, since there are still some bugs actively screwing over our server ( the invis isn't working & ultimate cooldowns are bugged on Elf, Orc, Athena, ... ==> they all have the same basic ulti script )

I won't be able to script much more in the next few months. Exams are still pretty far off ( start 16th January ) but better to be save & learn then sorry.

Any remarks or questions can of course be posted on here

Go play & have fun!
Pooky

Also levithian ultimate is spamable btw (you should disable it)
If dragon fly dies in ultimate, spec still has red lights behind him
Cowboy's lasso bugs alot in wall.
Server crashes if u pick up all weapons in aim dust with a class who restricts it( had that twice)
The most annoying bug for me is when i come online now and want to play but bots are stuck in awp crazyjump, need to wait till 3 other peeps come online to start playing

but there are much people online everyday so its all ok

applause for pooky (and all other people who make the servers possible)
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Wcs 13 years, 7 months ago #15716

Id like to say one thing about the BOTs on maps issue. I have sent vogon I fix (hopefully) so its all waiting on him

P.S I hope you all bug him till he does it

Re: Wcs 13 years, 7 months ago #15720

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Ty for Feedback

Re: Wcs 13 years, 7 months ago #15728

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
Love the WCS server, one of the only servers i play on. and yeah, its doing pretty good. I dont find many problems with it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Wcs 13 years, 7 months ago #15730

• Würzi
  • Junior Boarder
I although love the WCS Server. M3ntoz pointed out the problems, which i noticed too.
Especially at maps where only one weapon is allowed, some people use other weapons, for example at awp_float or deagle map. Another problem is, that on some maps dragon fly spawns not allowed weapons after disable ultimate (for example m3 shotgun on the deagle map). At some races the ultimates are diabled (f.e. orc). But in most cases it's fun playing on the WCS Server.
Good job Pooky

Re: Wcs 13 years, 7 months ago #15762

• amatsu
  • Fresh Boarder
I must say, the wcs server is great, sure the problems mentioned above are there but it's still fun to play. I have noticed however that the server crashes from time to time, it resets to de_dust2 and disconnects everyone on it. Don't know if you can do anything bout that =)

either way, great job pooky

Re: Wcs 13 years, 7 months ago #15763

amatsu wrote:
I must say, the wcs server is great, sure the problems mentioned above are there but it's still fun to play. I have noticed however that the server crashes from time to time, it resets to de_dust2 and disconnects everyone on it. Don't know if you can do anything bout that =)

We can certainly stop it been dd2 when it reboots but that all

Re: Wcs 13 years, 7 months ago #15772

• amatsu
  • Fresh Boarder
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
amatsu wrote:

We can certainly stop it been dd2 when it reboots but that all

well, personally i have no problem with dd2, i love that map =D thx anyway ^^
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds