(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Team 1 Do it agian

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2451

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
A quick congrats to everyone who played last night

We managed to get 2nd place in the "Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!" Behind a team that was wrongly place in group C they were high skilled

Our first game was Pretty damn funny everyone following someone on a rush and the repetiveness of me calling "A split" never seemed to have an effect on how [E-SX] played which we found quite suprising what we soon came to terms with is that de_cpl_fire is a very t sided map.

Next we played "TeamFob" - what a name eh. These guys were above us on the ladder so it gave us a general idea of there skill so we were more nervous about this game. After getting owned in the knife round we followed up with funnily enough an a rush and it worked. and the same tactic was used for the next 2 rounds - im original - and we managed to bag all 3 ecos, It then continued with splitting and picking and on t side we managed to pick up an unbelivable 8 rounds. We then took over ct with a great performance by eskimo in this game.

It was on to the Semi's from there, Twk v YeGods - which one i have no idea - there is about 8. We had no idea about these guys when we went into the game. It turned out they werent as good as our previous games we were actually suprised they got this far. We started the game strongly on Ct getting the score to 9-2 but our cocky'ness gave them a chance they managed to pull back another 3 rounds before finishing the half 10-5. But due to a few "A-Rush's" The game was over pretty quick. luckie played a blinder on t-side

Now The finals - The pressure is on - Agianst a team i noticed right away "Delerious" a team i remembered playing agianst and along side with bos, and one of them went to lan with bos. At this point you might be getting an idea of just how good these guys actually are. They quite litteraly raped us by a cheap tactic of coming behind us on the knife round, we took it like men though and continued on to win the first round with nothing other than an "A-Rush" it was then followed up by us losing the 2nd round and then doing very well on the third planting the bomb and killing 4 but some good play from "clutch biscuit" got them the round. We then continued on agianst a high team on a map we have played for one night. Unbelivable performance all around from everyone to get a final score of 16-8 Although the score looks bad we were on ct so we would have had a chance to get more rounds. It was very well played though by everyone. After the game i was Congratued on behalf of twk by Adzi-D (They're caller)

There was a gutted feeling in vent being put out second by a team that honestly shouldnt have been there but shit happends really. We then all went for a game of Dow and chilled GJ TWK

Re: Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2452

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
you gotta <3 that map though xD
gz guyz, shame i had to go
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2454

• Greenie
  • Official TWK Admin
awesome work guys you are all legends.

Re: Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2455

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin

Well done mates!

Congratz to all and well played! You are the PWN!
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2456

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
Yes Gazza my performance was, quite frankly, epic. Ya dick.

The YeGods| team we played was their community team. I've also copied and pasted this onto the clan site as a news post.

Re: Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2459

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
luckie up for a training nite soon ? so we can actaully get somw decent, technical tactics, instead of the same old, usaul stuff xD we need to use gazza's xp and knowledge xD not to sound pushy xDDDDD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

Re: Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2460

• Ncore
  • Platinum Boarder
gratzzzzzz

Give me Karma!

Re: Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2462

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
im sorry to repeat this but gazza made a few mistakes which i have edited..

Gazza wrote:
A quick congrats to everyone who played last night

We managed to get 2nd place in the "Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!" Behind a team that was wrongly place in group C they were high skilled

Our first game was Pretty damn funny everyone following someone on a rush and the repetiveness of me calling "A split" never seemed to have an effect on how [E-SX] played which we found quite suprising what we soon came to terms with is that de_cpl_fire is a very t sided map.

Next we played "TeamFob" - what a name eh. These guys were above us on the ladder so it gave us a general idea of there skill so we were more nervous about this game. After getting owned in the knife round we followed up with funnily enough an a rush and it worked. and the same tactic was used for the next 2 rounds - im original - and we managed to bag all 3 ecos, It then continued with splitting and picking and on t side we managed to pick up an unbelivable 8 rounds. We then took over ct with a great performance by eskimo in this game. Clutch Meister.....

It was on to the Semi's from there, Twk v YeGods - which one i have no idea - there is about 8. We had no idea about these guys when we went into the game. It turned out they werent as good as our previous games we were actually suprised they got this far. We started the game strongly on Ct getting the score to 9-2 but our cocky'ness gave them a chance they managed to pull back another 3 rounds before finishing the half 10-5. But due to a few "A-Rush's" The game was over pretty quick. luckie played a blinder on t-side

Now The finals - The pressure is on - Agianst a team i noticed right away "Delerious" a team i remembered playing agianst and along side with bos, and one of them went to lan with bos. At this point you might be getting an idea of just how good these guys actually are. They quite litteraly raped us by a cheap tactic of coming behind us on the knife round, we took it like men though and continued on to win the first round with nothing other than an "A-Rush" it was then followed up by us losing the 2nd round and then doing very well on the third planting the bomb and killing 4 but some good play from "clutch biscuit" got them the round. We then continued on agianst a high team on a map we have played for one night. Unbelivable performance all around from everyone to get a final score of 16-8 Although the score looks bad we were on ct so we would have had a chance to get more rounds. It was very well played though by everyone. After the game i was Congratued on behalf of twk by Adzi-D (They're caller)

There was a gutted feeling in vent being put out second by a team that honestly shouldnt have been there but shit happends really. We then all went for a game of Dow and chilled GJ TWK

Re: Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2463

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
eskimo wrote:
luckie up for a training nite soon ? so we can actaully get somw decent, technical tactics, instead of the same old, usaul stuff xD we need to use gazza's xp and knowledge xD not to sound pushy xDDDDD

Don't ask me Eskimo it's Gazza that's fookin organisin it. It's been in the pipeline for ages now and if people are wanting one then that's fine with me just organise it, give me a date and I'll be there.

Re: Team 1 Do it agian 15 years, 5 months ago #2464

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Grats guys, ul in the finals

eskimo wrote:

I'm always happy to help with tactics and stuff (b^_^)b
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds