(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Google Wave

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Google Wave 15 years, 2 months ago #4430

• Greenie
  • Official TWK Admin
dude, if you havent seen this.... It's incredible

wave.google.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It's a bit long, but its really worth it.

Re: Google Wave 15 years, 2 months ago #4440

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Really cool! Several times I was thinking, you cant put that in cause it will be fokked, but each time they showed that they thought of that problem...

And releasing this open sourced bomb will make sure that stealing the idea is pretty dumb since ppl can get it for free from google...

Will probably be weird in the beginning but i think ppl will adapt. If people dont this will be like having fireworks in the middle of the atlantic...the rest wont notice and wont care.

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Google Wave 15 years, 2 months ago #4442

• slaB
  • Administrator
Googles answer to Windows Live, cool.

Re: Google Wave 15 years, 2 months ago #4443

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
is there anything that google cant do ............ looks sick tbh
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Google Wave 15 years, 2 months ago #4445

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
I've seen this a week or two, as we have some links with google dev teams, so, the main interest in this, is basically a MS killer, killing everything from outlook, exchange and other crap ms has for colaborative enteprise work.

As soon as it is released., I will have on beta test here and at work

Great product, one of the most impressive things (or the most) I've ever seen on colaborative frameworks

Re: Google Wave 15 years, 2 months ago #4448

• Greenie
  • Official TWK Admin
I saw it as more of a service designed to amalgamate and bring together disparate services (email, blogging, Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc.) under under an object (wave) based model to provide better communication and collaboration. I suppose it would take on things like exchange and Sharepoint, but I didn't see that as the prime focus, at least not initially.

How well the plug-in and extension API takes off will decide a good deal of it, although I expect Google will help it along by tying it into their services like Gmail and docs.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds