Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5841

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
it was, you spoiler -.-

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5842

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Yes, but if everything on "her" is female now, then whats wrong? She is still cute now.
There is nothing wrong in saying she is good looking and then find out she is male. You still think she is good looking right? You might not date her after, but dont try to tell me she turned ugly in the time it toke you to find out...

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5844

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
so... looks like I was the only one to give the correct answer

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5847

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
Yes, but if everything on "her" is female now, then whats wrong? She is still cute now.
There is nothing wrong in saying she is good looking and then find out she is male. You still think she is good looking right? You might not date her after, but dont try to tell me she turned ugly in the time it toke you to find out...

Well, it actually didnt take me time as I already knew her from another thread. Just wanted to spoil Liger's fun

And you are right, although beer tends to create a similar effect as plastic surgery does...

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against what anyone does or think, its not that I commented as if she was not cute (and notice me using the word she ).
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5849

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
VoGon wrote:
Johannicus wrote:

Well, it actually didnt take me time as I already knew her from another thread. Just wanted to spoil Liger's fun

And you are right, although beer tends to create a similar effect as plastic surgery does...

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against what anyone does or think, its not that I commented as if she was not cute (and notice me using the word she ).

Hehe, I didnt direct my comment at anyone special. I just meant that posting it like that and hope people go "NOOOOO!!" is silly. Cause anyone that think she is cute and withdraw it after they find out she was male is a weakminded fool! IMO

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5851

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
Yes, but if everything on "her" is female now

i doubt EVERTYHING is. -.-

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5854

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
liger wrote:
Johannicus wrote:

What part of hormone treatment and SEX operation did you not understand?

EDIT: "Kim has become the youngest person in the world to have a full sex change "

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5868

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
liger wrote:
Johannicus wrote:

What part of hormone treatment and SEX operation did you not understand?

EDIT: "Kim has become the youngest person in the world to have a full sex change "

Youll wake up one morning beside her, Chest hair in your face
there is so many things that can go wrong there

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5872

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Man or not, she's cute now and that's the main thing

And this is for Gazza:

You're picking holes in things that don't need saying. These people are prepared for that. On the other hand, I plan to wake up next to a girl that is flesh and blood, not a 2D piece of paper with a still image on it

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5873

• Lee.H
  • Platinum Boarder
Che Ken is right, shes a hottie
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds