Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5875

• slaB
  • Administrator

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5882

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:

And this is for Gazza:
You're picking holes in things that don't need saying. These people are prepared for that. On the other hand, I plan to wake up next to a girl that is flesh and blood, not a 2D piece of paper with a still image on it

To be honest you find a photo attractive, And you have no idea how much effort she may or may not need to put in every day to keep that up - Tablets make up shaving - And being honest I dont know many guys who know how to behave like girls well and truely. So yea she may be hot, but at the same time is it really a girl? No matter how much you want it to be, She/He has grown up as a man, has been raised as a man

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5884

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Gazza wrote:
And being honest I dont know many guys who know how to behave like girls well and truely. So yea she may be hot, but at the same time is it really a girl?

psychologists confirmed that Kim was "without doubt a girl in a boy's body".

Gazza wrote:
To be honest you find a photo attractive

No, I said I'd rather not sleep with a picture. I find the girl attractive, but I'm not that sad

Gazza wrote:
No matter how much you want it to be, She/He has grown up as a man, has been raised as a man

Kim overcame years of taunts and bullying to achieve her dream of becoming a girl

Doesn't sound like she's been raised as a man to me. However just because 16 years of her life were spent with two meat and veg doesn't make you a man, it just means you have a male body. You're not thinking of the phycological viewpoint here.

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5885

• Lee.H
  • Platinum Boarder
Che Ken has a point, ive been reading up on her and psycologically she, since the young age of 2, believe she was a gal! Just with the wrong body. And was even diagnosed with it.

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5891

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:
liger wrote:
Johannicus wrote:
Yes, but if everything on "her" is female now

i doubt EVERTYHING is. -.-

What part of hormone treatment and SEX operation did you not understand?

EDIT: "Kim has become the youngest person in the world to have a full sex change "

Just coz theres a hole in there, doesnt make it a vagina >_<

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5968

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:

Doesn't sound like she's been raised as a man to me. However just because 16 years of her life were spent with two meat and veg doesn't make you a man, it just means you have a male body. You're not thinking of the phycological viewpoint here.

Ok from the age of 2 she thought she was a girl?, When your that age you dont know the difference, no matter what you say.

She was diagnosed as being a boy? Excuse me if im being arrogant here but wtf? There is no such thing as a
psychologists confirmed that Kim was "without doubt a girl in a boy's body".

i know people in my school who could be called the same thing, but i bet they couldnt act like a girl permenatly.

Kim overcame years of taunts and bullying to achieve her dream of becoming a girl

Just relating this into the last point, Someone who dreams of changing themselves so much can they really ever become a girl... Think about it, She doesnt just want all the things girls want, She needs it almost. to the extent of spending alot of money and putting up with emotional termoil for years through school. Her perception of a girl must have been something special.

Explain this to me then. If she as you would like to think "without doubt a girl in a boy's body" - What kind of girls do you know that if they were reborn as a guy would instantly think to put up with years of bullying and spend a fair amount of cash for this... I asked my friends this (the female ones) and i never heard one yes.

She didnt want to be a girl from the age of 2 thats paparazzi making the most of a headline, And if she wanted to be labled as a girl and it may be wrong of me saying this, but taking this to the headlines and letting everyone know you had a sex change, well thats not being very girly now? You go threw all this pain and hardwork to get there and you basically decide now you have gotten there your gonna let the people who dont find sex changes very attractive - which is probarly alot of people, wrong or right it happends - I very much doubt this is the act of a desperate boy wanting to be a girl. That could be me just being an unhappy arse but yea

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5979

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Gazza wrote:
That could be me just being an unhappy arse

I second that

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5982

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
tbh i agree with gazza. Know matter how you look at this (religiously or scientifically) this is wrong. As "god" created you in the image of himself therefore meaning you changing this is going against him ? Scientifically i would compare this to cloning, major breakthrough in science... Yet its wrong. The sex change as you are changing what is embedded in your DNA which i think means you are no longer yourself, just a mess. Harsh i know but i believe people were born the way they were for reason... That reason however is not to become a freak.
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #5997

eskimo wrote:
tbh i agree with gazza. Know matter how you look at this (religiously or scientifically) this is wrong. As "god" created you in the image of himself therefore meaning you changing this is going against him ? Scientifically i would compare this to cloning, major breakthrough in science... Yet its wrong. The sex change as you are changing what is embedded in your DNA which i think means you are no longer yourself, just a mess. Harsh i know but i believe people were born the way they were for reason... That reason however is not to become a freak.

You really don't get this argument, nor the concept of the physical and psychological implications of being male or female. As for the comment about changing 'What is embedded in your DNA', I think your opinion on that would change if one of your family members had a life-threatening disease such as cancer.

'I believe people were born the way they are for a reason'... then please explain to me why people are born with debilitating disorders and sydromes such as Down's.

If this individual believes them self to be a woman, not a man, then logically they should be able to change their body to a form which makes them feel the most comfortable. In this case, have a sex change.

A little empathy goes a long way.
Always going in for the kill; just doing it for the thrill.

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6002

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
eskimo wrote:

How about reincarnation then? What if a male was reincarnated into a female body? What then? When you grow up you notice that you hang with guys, do guy stuff etc. Everything says male about you exept your female body. And by created by gods image, wich god do you refere to then since they look very diffrent in so many religions! Ancient egypt gods for example, human body with a animal head, none of us looks like that today.

Only wrong is when its done without consent or against someones will or hurt others.
Right and wrong are based on each induviduals morale perception and cant be used as a general argument!

And are you suggesting that what makes us individuals is how we look and not our personalities?
She is still the same person, its only now that her outside matches her personality

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds