Username Password: Remember me

Cute?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Cute?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6004

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
you know the discussion is impossible when ppl start quoting bible and take everything that is written in it, literally

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6005

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
What? u mean that He actually didn't change rocks into bread and water into wine????

DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6008

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
Johannicus wrote:

How about reincarnation then? What if a male was reincarnated into a female body? What then? When you grow up you notice that you hang with guys, do guy stuff etc. Everything says male about you exept your female body. And by created by gods image, wich god do you refere to then since they look very diffrent in so many religions! Ancient egypt gods for example, human body with a animal head, none of us looks like that today.

Only wrong is when its done without consent or against someones will or hurt others.
Right and wrong are based on each induviduals morale perception and cant be used as a general argument!

And are you suggesting that what makes us individuals is how we look and not our personalities?
She is still the same person, its only now that her outside matches her personality

If you grow up with guys - You grow up as a guy/girl amongst guys, Just because you hang around with them doesnt make you the same as them. People act different infront of others. Or atleast 99% of the world acts different amongst different crowds. So even though she may have grown up with the girls, Doesnt mean that they treat her like a girl.

The religious / Scientific side of things, dont really come into it, This was done because a boy wanted a girls body.

I would not say it matches her personality, No ones personality represents there gender. Every guy/girl has a side to them that may represent the opposite sex more. Each person will have different motives. By changing her body, i would not see how it would help her be who she wanted to be, If anything it would it easier, But by telling everyone she has had a sex change. It would not make it easier at all, If anything shes made the hill harder to climb

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6012

• Jack Frost
  • Gold Boarder
Okay, back to the original arguement.

YEAH SHE'S FOOKING CUTE OKAY!

Dammit...

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6013

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Jack Frost wrote:

Dammit...

LOL

You know that lately the topics have changed its course to much deeper philosophical ways...
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6018

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
thats how we roll

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6019

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
VoGon wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:

Dammit...

LOL

You know that lately the topics have changed its course to much deeper philosophical ways...

^^

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6021

• Lee.H
  • Platinum Boarder
Jack Frost wrote:

Dammit...

Your damn right she is

Re: Cute? 15 years ago #6023

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
VoGon wrote:

TWK - the most mind boggling people you'll ever meet
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds