how to improve at css ...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: how to improve at css ...

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

how to improve at css ... 15 years, 5 months ago #2539

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
Hmm anyone knwo anyways to improve at css ?
i know a couple, good and bad...
First deathmatch servers. This makes you able to learn how a weapon works and find little tricks on how to use it. On the aim side it just warmas u up to what u can do, it doesn't really improve it as you pull off amazing shots on dmatch but cant on mix's / matches as the situations never arise... id rate it 4/10

Second, mix's these are one of the best ways as you constantly learns little tricks and tactics from opposing teams and so on, also u are in a match situation so u progress much better. A good allrounder 8/10

thirdly, Watching demo's of pros. This helps on picking up tactics, split and picking tactics and general game sense. It doesn't help with your aim though xD 6/10

finally, Playing aim maps. This greatly enhances your aim but not your gamsense side and someone with aim with no gamesense fails xD 5/10

Overall a general mix of these and your on your way to becoming the next Rattlesnake xD (rattlesnk :S cant remeber how he writes it), oh and you need a good clan, you can stop looking.... theres 1 right here !!!!
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: how to improve at css ... 15 years, 5 months ago #2541

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
A good pc also helps, which is why i fail quite a lot. Also you can't just play any mixes, you have to play with people who take it fairly seriously and don't play low all the time.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: how to improve at css ... 15 years, 5 months ago #2543

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
OR you could always join some ED matches to test your abilities, most (if not all) of those are mixed with positions and tactics that can help you improve

Re: how to improve at css ... 15 years, 5 months ago #2738

• karas
  • Fresh Boarder
You really need to do all of these things and also get into watching/following css cups and leagues. Also when mixing it best to have people who know when to be serious. Eskimo and me have been in a bunch of clans together and he'll tell you the same. People who aren't serious about getting better bring you down. )

Re: how to improve at css ... 15 years, 5 months ago #2788

• Ncore
  • Platinum Boarder
Good ive been playing 4-6 mixes the last 2 days:D

Give me Karma!

Re: how to improve at css ... 15 years, 3 months ago #3554

• Soup
  • Fresh Boarder
Your forgetting Condition Zeros Singleplayer

Re: how to improve at css ... 15 years, 3 months ago #3555

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
nva played condition zero, wouldn't know
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: how to improve at css ... 15 years, 3 months ago #3559

• slaB
  • Administrator
CZ is the worst game in history

Re: how to improve at css ... 15 years, 3 months ago #3599

• Soup
  • Fresh Boarder
TBH i just play CS1.6 Deathmatch then CS:S.

I think it improves aim.

Re: how to improve at css ... 15 years, 3 months ago #3603

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
You forgot some major things...

Luck, yea most pro's has loads of it but never admits it..but a n00b with luck as his best friend is a dangerous opponent! Nothing beats when you shoot a pro in the head with you first shot with a d-eagle when you havn't played in 3 years..

Mood, your mood usually sets how good you are that day or how serious you wanna play it

Sleep, no sleep and no training in the world can help you win over a well rested pro

Random, keep the opponent on his toes..never use the same tactic too often..

Gun blazing, frown on by pros but its SOO fun to run side by side with a friend and hold the trigger down on the machinegun filling the alley with deadly bullets, who needs to aim then?

and most important thing to remember if you wanna improve: There is no such thing as friendly fire!

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds