what mouse mat ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: what mouse mat ?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2757

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
can anyone help with what mouse mat to have please ? My mousemat atm is a R.A.F charity one....
i use a razer deathadder with sensitivity of 6.5-8 ( im exsperimenting atm) and in css i use 5.0 ( just lowered it) so does anyone have any suggestions on what mouse mat to get ? i think a razer would be better as it woul go with the mouse xD Can anyone tell me what control would do with my high sensitivity ? ( is it worth getting a control one wiht high sensitivity ?). ones i have found and thought of so far...

eXactmat with a wrist rest
www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/615753/Razer-Bund...actRest/Product.html

Mantis
www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/842103/Razer-Mant...eed-Mat/Product.html

goliathus
www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/5985737/Razer-Gol...a-Speed/Product.html

any other you knwo of, i would liek to know your opinion on these mats.
Other makes i can have a look at ? xD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2765

• slaB
  • Administrator
Razer Mantis Speed Mat

Re: what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2767

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
if u can get the exact mat without the rest, then id go for that, i might be able to send u a plastic mousemat if u need it. I've got 2 spare, there basically both the same, 1 is alienware. The other is an xblade lighty one. Just ask

Re: what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2771

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
I've got an Allsop Professional one. It's nice and smooth and Extra Large so my mouse doesn't fall off all the time.

But I never used to use a mouse mat - i just got fed up of all the crap gathering under my mouse. They're not the most important of accessories so I wouldn't go spending too much money on one.

Re: what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2774

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
I got the one you get free with the computer? Works just as good as any other mat...

Re: what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2777

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
OMG, this sounds like another one of those discussions:

" A mouse that costs 1 euro is the same as one that costs 60"

WROOOOOOOOOOONG!

Let me try and put it this way, good things cost money. A 25 euro mouse pad is better than some 1 euro one. The truth is that, not that I am trying to say "oh I own one so its better than yours" or "mine is bigger than yours". I speak from experience...

The truth is, most branded mousepads, be it razer, quickpad, etc are good, I went with the Razer one because since I use their mouse I think they should be the best ones to know what kind of surface their mouse works better with.

I use a Mantis Speed. Tunes tried both the speed and the control ones, he ended up using the speed. Control has a very rough surface and good for low sense players (the ones that move their hand a lot when playing), for high sense ones (like me that dont move my hand that much) speed is the better one.

I would go with the one that you think is good for your pocket, and ofc the one you think gives the best "Bling Bling" factor, because that counts too

The truth is that most of the branded ones are good, its a question of personal taste, and the main thing about them will be durability and quality of materials.

My experience? Mantis Speed is great, Steelpad Qck+ is good too, haven't used another.

And... Wrist wrest is for pussies
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2778

• slaB
  • Administrator
No che ken, that is not good as any else

Re: what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2780

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Well if I was to say what kind of a mouse mat it is, it's better than any of the ones we've bought xD

The one it's currently resting ontop of (as it has no friction on bottom whatsoever lol) is so bad I'd have to have rediculous speed to play cs:s on it, it's slower than any mouse mat you'll ever see. The one I got free with my new keyboard owns, it's surface is smooth and laminated to give less friction and tbh, I didn't expect a mouse mat this nice to come free with the keyboard. And yes Vogon, wrist wrests ARE for pussies

Re: what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2803

• HBW
  • Expert Boarder
VoGon wrote:

Ouch...

Re: what mouse mat ? 15 years, 5 months ago #2806

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
HBW wrote:
VoGon wrote:

Ouch...

DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds