Username Password: Remember me

Khristian Lloyd Photography
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Khristian Lloyd Photography

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #19113

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Thats why I don't have Canon or Nikon cameras, they way tooo expensive compared to similar specs on the Sony range, they usually cost half or less, and they also have a special lenses range from Zeiss not available on other bayonets, however their price start at 1300£ and end around 10k£ and are just for full frames SLR's, for APC (half-frame) I have 9 Sigma lenses from 17-70, macros, 500mm to 1500mm and lots of other stuff, also a few tamron's (from my previous film cameras).

Overall, I have around 10000 photos taken on film and over a million on SLR

Keep in mind, I'm 37 years old, my father was into photography before I was born, from him, the camera stack raises the tab even more to two Hasselblad complete with studio lenses and studio flash kits, several Nikon (F1, F2 and F4) around 40 lenses and a crapload of accessories

Overall, for me is and it will be just a hobby My money comes from elsewhere

Keep it up Moo, post more photos, I do like to watch photography work as much as I like doing it!

I'm totally into HDR and panoramas, for 360's, I need a very expensive 8mm lens, hard to find...

cheers

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #19114

• Boblike
  • Senior Boarder
GJ Moo, is it u on one of the pics?

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #19120

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Tunes - as soon as I read Hasselblad I near drooled on my keyboard, lucky git D:

Yeah, it's all about the money, If I had a car it'd be easier as I love landscape too, but beings as I live in the middle of a huge city there's not much for landscape, I can take some city shots etc but they're abit common and I get bored walking around on my own taking shots of buildings lol :p

None of my family are photographers, so I'm the first in line I guess hehe, and it's always nice to have someone in the family who's a photographer as you can get valuable experience and (cameras) from them too! =]

Your definately right about the price too, I have a macro lense, 1 portrait (17-35mm) and a small landscape (up to 150mm) but I really want the 2500mm lens however, that costs £900, which is the same price as the Canon 550D lol

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #19121

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
You can get nice things in cityscape Try fooling around with HDR, panoramas can get quite cool too do, if you've seen my gallery, you'll see some there both HDR and panoramic.

No car? That is no problem, I bet you have trains and other methods of transportation into other cool places to shoot.

Also, you might find cool to have a few ND filters They are great to do dramatic, no people on the street photos and feathering water in beaches or waterfalls, even if small, great pictures come out of just testing things out.

You have no idea how much things are cheap now, compared to the 35mm film era.. geeez

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #20422

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder

Here's a logo I just finished!
(It's 18 layers in photoshop lol )

My pain problem at the moment is cash, I don't have enough of it.
I'm looking into getting a cord which lets me have my flash gun off the camera for different angels, but I really want the wireless one, however I can't find a wireless flash remote for the Olympus e-410. (I'm using the Olympus FL-36R flash gun with a Pixco 6inch by 6inch diffuser)

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.

Pooky Failed.
Last Edit: 13 years, 4 months ago by Mr.Moo.

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #20427

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Nice logo. Serieusly it's awsome.

Well you should find yourself some sponsers If I had enough cash i'd sponser you but that's sadly not the case. Anyhow good luck getting your cash.

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #20428

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Lol thanks, Im just taking stuff in baby steps at the moment, got years ahead of me to go "pro" lol

Pooky Failed.

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #20433

• masteraviv13
  • Gold Boarder
  • hay every1, TWK x3
well i think we have some talents here
- Rise and rise again, untill the lambs become lions -

>>.Noobgameon aka 1shot2kills stylez.<<

The cake is a lie!
http://i.imgur.com/2k0LaKj.jpg?1

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #20452

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder

Okay, I didn't really like the logo before, so I made a new one.

What do you guys think?

Pooky Failed.

Re: Khristian Lloyd Photography 13 years, 4 months ago #20454

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
I like the metalish but still preffer the other one.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds