• Page:

TOPIC: Need Cheap Online Seller

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Need Cheap Online Seller 14 years, 3 months ago #11969

• Hardcore
  • Senior Boarder
Hey ho ^-^,
Im having a problem: my PC sux!
Well thats actually only part of my problem ;p second thing is that I dont find a good online seller for high-end gaming pcs...

So happy when I found this site: www.ibuypower.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but my hopes just got shattered when I read that they dont ship to Europe -_-

What I want:
CPU: AMD x6 1055/1090T (Six Cores)
Grafic: ATI RADEON HD 5800+
Cooling: AIR (e.g. coolermaster v8)
Mainboard: No idea... heard that Gigabyte has good ones
Hard Drive: 500GB-1TB 7200-10000 U./min
Power Supply: 700 Watt+

If you know a good and cheap online seller which offer complete systems like that, please post them here.. happy about any hint, suggestion etc...

Re: Need Cheap Online Seller 14 years, 3 months ago #11978

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I NEVER EVER buy complete PC packages, they have left enough bad tastes in my mouth in my experience. I usualy go to a store and pick the parts I need, ask for advice on the stuff I dont know and let them put it together for a small sum. But maybe thats not an option for you?

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Need Cheap Online Seller 14 years, 3 months ago #11979

• zinaro
  • Senior Boarder
i dont know any sry

Re: Need Cheap Online Seller 14 years, 3 months ago #11984

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
If you live in the uk, try this one

overclockers.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got a few things in the past and services was good.

(ps, I live in portugal and they shipped here)

Re: Need Cheap Online Seller 14 years, 3 months ago #11993

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
3xs.scan.co.uk/ShowSystem.asp?SystemID=984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It has everything you asked for except for the power supply which is 50 watts short. Although this allows some flexibility and you can upgrade the parts in the configuring section.

www.scan.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Need Cheap Online Seller 14 years, 3 months ago #11995

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
i got my parts from overclockers, no complaints here
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Need Cheap Online Seller 14 years, 2 months ago #12473

• skree
  • Fresh Boarder
You could try komplett, i dunno if they still do uk, but they operate in some countries, or overclockers they can give good advice on their forums as well.

Re: Need Cheap Online Seller 14 years, 2 months ago #12603

• eL_V.Per
  • Senior Boarder
Johannicus wrote:
I NEVER EVER buy complete PC packages, they have left enough bad tastes in my mouth in my experience. I usualy go to a store and pick the parts I need, ask for advice on the stuff I dont know and let them put it together for a small sum. But maybe thats not an option for you?

This is good advice, I did the same. Just send a mail to a (preferably big) online store or go to a local pc store (local pc stores won't always do this) and give them your wish list and ask them to put it together for you (costs 25-50€). If you also want extra service or software installed you can ask this. It will still cost less than buying any complete system.
If you're not sure if the components you want are compatible you can just say for example: memory 16 Gb (4 X 4Gb) 1600Mhz CL7; a good motherboard that will work with pc; etc...
And i suggest taking a HD5970 :p. You can play all games on max with it and still have 50+ fps. Tested it myself .

A good motherboard is Asus M4A78T-E but I haven't checked if it's compatible with the processor. It can handle up to 16 Gb (4x4Gb) 1333Mhz.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds