Username Password: Remember me

Empiricism
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Empiricism

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3464

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
u cant really say religion is wrong as it may or maynot be true but you think or the faith and hope it has brung to people and all the gd will and happiness
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3466

• EvilSaint
  • Senior Boarder
No religion as in the 'church' is wrong, if you believe in god ok, but u dont need to go to church, and Cristianty especially RC is very business like and earns billions of pounds a year...That is wrong

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3479

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
yes i agree with you but your first statement was harsh saying " religion is wrong". Anyways if religion is proved to be false then it will be the people who been earning these millions at peoples good will that will be forced to pay ( pissed off previous believers who donated lots xD )
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3487

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
I didn't actually say it was a religious assumption but never mind. I only used religion as an example.

But anyway, your assumption is by definition faith (not religious) because it has no evidence.

Also, the Red Cross and Water Aid and Oxfam and the Salvation Army etc. earn lots of money a year and are very business like (considering charities are registered businesses...) and I don't think you'd say they are wrong.

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3493

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
im going to leave this thread as what ever i say your going to go all wierd on me so yeah....

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3501

• EvilSaint
  • Senior Boarder
Luckie wrote:

Also, the Red Cross and Water Aid and Oxfam and the Salvation Army etc. earn lots of money a year and are very business like (considering charities are registered businesses...) and I don't think you'd say they are wrong.

Yes but they are doing a lot more than preaching the word of god...if u can call that preaching. Religion in our time, is proberly fake, and it was or very will be the true word of this guy called God, as leaders and kings have changed the bible and the other holy books, too suite there time and there way of ruling the country/religion. I heard before that a King in Jeseruislam actually formed a special force to sneak into city's churches and change the bible, the bible is actually missing arwnd 6-7 books aas of this as he took out the books that made Jesus sound like a normal human, rather than the son of God.

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3571

• Jack Frost
  • Gold Boarder
Programmed to like Pickled Onions...

I wish I was programmed to like Marmite!

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3602

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I must say its intresting to read all the thoughts i put in your heads come to life...
But you got it all wrong, its not toast with butter on it, its butter with a slice of bread below it.
Or maybe its sun oil for bread..it goes to the toaster to get that nice tan but forgets to put on the protection oil so it has to use some kind of cream on it afterwards wich we call butter. And when you guys bite in it, the bread weeps for its loss and silently thinks WHY?! What have I ever done to deserve this?!?!

Faith is what brings us together, religion is what tears us apart! Cause power always corrupts and we are all individuals with different views of the world. I say ppl are free to belive in whatever they want as long as they wont force it on me. )

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3643

• Jack Frost
  • Gold Boarder
I believe you are right.

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 4 months ago #3675

• EvilSaint
  • Senior Boarder
Me as an Evil Saint of the Devil i'm all for taking your free will, but i'll give you everything just like the Devil offered Jesus, Jesus a mental patiant at the time refused cos he was the 'son' of God, but we in hell all know that God is a virgin, have you seen that beard Yelling. So give me your soul (free will) and ill give you all your hopes desire. For i'm the the messanger of the Dark one For i'm the Angel of the Devil, For i am the EvilSaint
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds