Empiricism
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Empiricism

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 3 months ago #3678

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I see someone is trying to be me again, why are my followers always like this..go bother god instead )

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 3 months ago #3682

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
god ? what god ? a figment of some past crazy man's imagination ? or one that people go to for hope ? or just somewhere for guidelines on how to live their lives ? or the god that supposedly made the world in 7 days but what about the universe and the many galaxies in it or what about the many other universes ? hmm chocolate, Yorkie ftw ?
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 3 months ago #3688

• EvilSaint
  • Senior Boarder
[b]Johannicus":3u82k0uw]I see someone is trying to be me again, why are my followers always like this..go bother god instead ) [/quote]
Your not the soverign lord of evil. I'm his greatest Angel of Darkness, and your not him devil:

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 3 months ago #3689

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
You think about God therefore he exists.

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 3 months ago #3697

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
Im not a god or the devil cause that would imply that im part of one of the major religions. Im a ancient being that have lived for millenia. I have been in the shadows manipulating mankind when i was bored. Im in no history book or relious text cause most people dont know i was there. But I walk among you mortals, living as one of you cause I find mankind intresting. You will never bow before me cause thats not what I want. You are more fun when you do things that you think is your own idea. Your devil is a n00b and so is god cause whats the fun in just doing evil or just doing good? And what is good and evil? It depends on who you ask doesnt it? Now chaos, thats fun! random never gets boring, thou i tend to act in a certain way you will never know how...

((Thats how you do it evilsaint))

but we are getting off topic i guess

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 3 months ago #3703

• EvilSaint
  • Senior Boarder
did i say my leader was infact the devil Yelling, if i did i use that as a term most will understand, my leader is the cause of all pain and destruction.

My Leader Is the Cause of Chaos, Evil is the form that christans call Sin, and to bring Sin upon "gods" creations is Chaos in its self. You are a Wise man, much bigger than myself, i'm mearly the follower, number 2. i was sent to make sure Evil or Sin was bestoyed to the christans all across Chrisadom.

I Came too late though, i missed my time period and some guy called "The Plague" or "The Black Death" got there before me, talking of chaos. Have you ever seen the trafic at hell, i mean its mainly going In to Hell, but demons put them on the OUT lanes aswell to speed time along. Rofl was that a bad couple centuries on that road. Anyway now i'm stuck in this century causing problems. But i've met a Foe. This Foe is a person, a mortal. This person is pure good and he has set out to find me, and when he does...i'll make him kill me. For those who Kill are never good anymore muahahaha

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 3 months ago #3709

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
So you are a simple henchman that get to do some bad in the world...GOOD for you! And you settled for the christians, got anything against them? AND you need everyone to know it was you who did it as most people who look up to someone do. Your like a child wanting her parents to like her. Well, I know I dont need to fear you now. The best masterminds to subtle things to get what they want, they wait until the time is just right.. )

Remember what I said about evil and good is a point of view? If you are as evil as you say most people will think that the good person that kills you did a good thing. He wins, you lose...

Oh, btw who do you think sent the foe after you? Your leader ofc, you failed. You said so yourself..
Why warn you about it? THAT is a good question..

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 3 months ago #3713

• EvilSaint
  • Senior Boarder
Defenatly my leader, sent the Good 1, shes not even that good its just the fact that we made a bet and she won, now i'm her slave for 4 weeks, and i have to go out with this girl called leigh for them 4 weeks LOL bitch.

So Yeah, i actualyl explained i'm being Evil in the word of christians, as ther evil is SIN, and i hate cristians cos my school is hard core cathlic, and god gets too much credit for everything "good2 devil:

Re: Empiricism 15 years, 3 months ago #3717

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
As I said in a previous post, faith brings us together, religion is just for people who wants power even if they dont know it. They think they do it for helping others but they just wanna be above the others in the chain. The priests cant even hold their promises so they changed the rules of how they are suppose to live. The world changes too fast for all religions to catch up. Faith on the other hand adapts in a blink of an eye. When the leaders of the religions cant adapt fast enough they force their followers to live in the past. Why do you think so many stop beliving in the major religions? And it doesnt help to tell people not to worship them, just look at Buddha, he told them its tips for a better life and that they shouldnt worship him, they didnt listen and made it into a religion. Small changes and subtle manipulation is the way to go, you wont benefit of it but future generations do. Humans live to short so they want to achieve as much as possible in their lives and lack patience. Im actually starting to sound like an elf or a being that lives longer than humans in most books. In a way im looking forward to the day mother earth says she had enough and wipes the race that caused most harm from this earth. Humans will be the end to all things...its unavoidable. To quote someone "We cant stop judgement day only delay it". Its like when Mulder asked a genie to cause peace on earth and she removed all humans exept him...

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds