Username Password: Remember me

Glock Vs Usp
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Glock Vs Usp

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 6 months ago #2295

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
How dare you! It's the usp that sucks not Glock!, usp can use silencer but weakens in damage, glock has larger clip and has two diff attack styles without damage loss, plus is more accurate and more deadly (OHK with a helmet where usp fails).

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 6 months ago #2296

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:
How dare you! It's the usp that sucks not Glock!, usp can use silencer but weakens in damage, glock has larger clip and has two diff attack styles without damage loss, plus is more accurate and more deadly (OHK with a helmet where usp fails).

You Glock , me USP , anytime buddy... anytime... on some server out there... LOL

D D
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 6 months ago #2305

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
VoGon wrote:
You Glock , me USP , anytime buddy... anytime... on some server out there... LOL
D D

Bring it mate, you'll be VoGone when we're through!

Won't be on this week tho, afterscool detention and have banned myself from cs:s. So you go ahead and start without me

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 6 months ago #2317

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:
Bring it mate, you'll be VoGone when we're through!

Won't be on this week tho, afterscool detention and have banned myself from cs:s. So you go ahead and start without me

Well, I'll get my hands on u eventually and when I'm done with u and my USP I will only have one sentence for you...

DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 6 months ago #2334

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Well Mr. Techno Viking

I will not listen to you no matter what, I will aknowledge that you are more skilled than me when it comes to usp vs glock (IF you beatme), but NEVER will I say the usp is better than the glock

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 5 months ago #2737

• karas
  • Fresh Boarder
I think their balanced quite well. They seem worlds apart but you have to use them in the right situations.

Usp- Poping out from a hiding place and getting as many shots off as you can then back behind cover.

Glock- on rushes in the frirst round you can really mess people up if you move as a team and check hiding spots in pairs.

Overall I like the glock. Mainly because glocking someone in the head makes me jizz every time

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 5 months ago #2745

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
karas wrote:
Overall I like the glock. Mainly because glocking someone in the head makes me jizz every time

GOOD ON YOU!

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 5 months ago #2748

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
rock out with your glock out ? WAHEY XD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 5 months ago #2751

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Well I didn't get named the glockman for nothing! I made an acomplishment that no other human should ever achieve unless they tried!

It was when I first started playing in tmh, so my first server and my first time ever playing against humans. It was what is now a fave map, texture_city. Everyone started off from their usual places, me on CT, Vogon on T and an asortment of others that observed the acomplishment. I got off glock in first few seconds, closely followed by a knife to the back by vogon. This occoured quite a few times before it came o the SMG's, and with my 'new to the entire game skill' I stayed on glock for the entire map, thus vogon believed it appropriate to name me "The Glockman"

I've come to cherish the name 'glockman' and turned it from the joke of the server, into the great glockman that I am today!

Re: Glock Vs Usp 15 years, 5 months ago #2752

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Che ken wrote:
Well I didn't get named the glockman for nothing! I made an acomplishment that no other human should ever achieve unless they tried!

It was when I first started playing in tmh, so my first server and my first time ever playing against humans. It was what is now a fave map, texture_city. Everyone started off from their usual places, me on CT, Vogon on T and an asortment of others that observed the acomplishment. I got off glock in first few seconds, closely followed by a knife to the back by vogon. This occoured quite a few times before it came o the SMG's, and with my 'new to the entire game skill' I stayed on glock for the entire map, thus vogon believed it appropriate to name me "The Glockman"

I've come to cherish the name 'glockman' and turned it from the joke of the server, into the great glockman that I am today!

Well I like my knife, and I never lose a opportunity to give some "love" to any new guy that never played GG

Well, once I knifed the same guy on shotty snow 15 rounds in a row... I'm lucky he was from another country...

But I still say that Glock sucks! At least on GG, cause like Karas said, its useless against an USP when you are behind a box and come out to strafe

On regular sauce? No idea....

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds